Friday, November 03, 2006

My Freind Curran

(My friend Curran Is in the middle of this picture)


I have a friend named Curran. Although he isn't the brightest fellow he still is my friend. If you have read his blog and read what he posted about me, don't believe him. His post has nothing but lies in it and isn't worthy to be read by the public. Anyway back to Curran. Curran is a strange person. One time he pretended to be an orc and took a ladder and climbed up on his neighbor's balcony. This boy loves Lord of the Rings, and when he gets talking about it you just can't stop him. Sadly this boy is going to die soon. A tragic cooking "accident" is probably going to occur and I'm afraid that it is going to fatal. There are many more strange and frightening things about Curran, but I simply don't have the time to write them all.

2 comments:

Curran said...

Too bad! And he used to be so handsome.

Sarah said...

Amen to that Derek!
Sarah